Home & Renter’s Insurance

A Washington home insurance policy has various insurance protections. A home insurance policy can protect a homeowner from:

  • losses occurring to the home

  • loss to your home’s contents

  • loss of use (which can result in added living expenses)

  • loss of personal possessions from theft

  • liability insurance which protects the homeowner for accidents that may happen at the home or property

Automobile Insurance

There are lots of options and with that comes many questions – PCF Insurance Services is here to help you navigate the road of Washington auto insurance to help you choose the right plan. We offer the following options for auto insurance in Washington state:

  • Bodily Injury Protection

  • Medical or Personal Injury Protection

  • Property Damage Liability

  • Collision

  • Comprehensive

  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage

  • Broad-Form Insurance

Rental Property Insurance

If you own a rental property then you will need the right insurance to protect your investment as a landlord. A rental property can bring in a steady source of income so you’ll want to protect such an investment with the right insurance. If you are a landlord of a rental property, your insurance needs are different than those of a regular home insurance policy. Your home insurance policy will not protect your home as a rental policy.

Rental Property Insurance can provide coverage for risks such as:

  • Damage to the propety and attached structures like a deck

  • Legal counsel and fees

  • Up to 12 months of lost rental income

  • Extra coverage is available for buildings seperate from the rental property like a shed or garage

Umbrella Insurance

What is Umbrella Insurance?
Umbrella insurance provides insurance coverage much like an umbrella provides extended coverage from the rain! Umbrella insurance is like “extra” coverage. It can kick in after a primary insurance policy has paid up to its limits, and/or it can be used as a primary form of insurance, protecting other things outside of what a primary form of insurance could cover. Umbrella insurance refers to extra liability insurance, in excess of other insurance policies and it can also serve as primary insurance for any losses that are not covered by other policies. This is how Umbrella Insurance acts like an umbrella!

What does Umbrella Insurance cover?
Most liability coverage within current insurance policies covers basic limits of bodily and property damage. With limits on your home or auto insurance; for example, your policy can only provide so much protection. Every policy is different so reviewing your insurance coverage with your agent is a great first step when considering Umbrella Insurance.

A personal liability Umbrella Insurance policy can give the added protection without an over-sized added cost. Not only are savings a great bonus, but we make it easy to understand the terms of your standard policies so that shopping for the extra coverage of an umbrella insurance policy is an easy and beneficial process for you.

Watercraft Insurance

Watersports are a huge warm-weather pastime in Washington. Let your fun investment be the relaxing getaway it should be – don’t be left worrying about boat insurance coverage while out on the waters. At PCF Insurance Services, we like to have a little fun too and we understand that part of being able to relax and kick-back is knowing that your watercraft and especially your family, are protected.

Our watercraft insurance plans can provide coverage for:

  • Medical Payments Coverage

  • Physical Damage Coverage

  • Liability Coverage

Earthquake & Flood Insurance

Earthquake Insurance
Earthquake Insurance may not have been something you considered before, but with more than 1,000 earthquakes a year in Washington state alone, it’s not such a far-fetched option to begin considering for your home and your family. Contact PCF Insurance Services today for a comprehensive discussion about your Washington Earthquake Insurance options or simply to answer any questions.

Flood Insurance
It only takes just a few inches of water flooding to cause serious damage to your home. More than 50% of Washington properties are in high-risk flood zones. You don’t need to be living near a water source to be at risk of flooding. Rain fall and snow melt are major factors to flooding but did you know that burst water mains (which can happen in any home) are a huge factor in causing floods? There are options, depending on your property’s location and flood history.